I'm your huckleberry

though i can't change the world, i can always change myself. btw: tolong bantu Panti Asuhan Bustanul Aitam (http://ulim-orphan.blogspot.com/ ). Bank BRI, Unit Meureudu, Cabang Sigli, Aceh, Indonesia// Account Number: 3970.01.002291.53-4// On behalf of: Yayasan Bustanul Aitam// Swift Code: BRINIDJA. Contact: Ilyas Ibrahim S.AG, mobile: +62-(0)81362672600

Monday, March 27, 2006

time IS NOT on my side

The past haunt me now. It supposed to be a little adventure, then it became a little bit out of control. Just like that.

Yet the problem continues, for the notorious is sticky than ever.

The time is not on my side then, as much as now. Only bad luck and trouble tailing me, cause fire may walk with me.

(Benar2 lagi bingung aja nih, jadi iseng nggak jelas )

Okay, just wanna rock on now:

The chance you got comes never twice
Do your best, (and) do it right

Time will come but don't you hide
You are on your way

(helloween, ‘the chance’ in the ‘pink bubbles go ape’)

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmhhh lg in lop kali ;)

-Y-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home