I'm your huckleberry

though i can't change the world, i can always change myself. btw: tolong bantu Panti Asuhan Bustanul Aitam (http://ulim-orphan.blogspot.com/ ). Bank BRI, Unit Meureudu, Cabang Sigli, Aceh, Indonesia// Account Number: 3970.01.002291.53-4// On behalf of: Yayasan Bustanul Aitam// Swift Code: BRINIDJA. Contact: Ilyas Ibrahim S.AG, mobile: +62-(0)81362672600

Monday, November 28, 2005

I love my coffee black and strong


I love my coffee black! Here is my almost complete perfection to a cup of coffee: selected bean (Excelso from PT Santos Jaya Abadi -also famous for its Kopi Kapal Api- or Aroma -of Jalan Banceuy Bandung), Braun coffee grinder, and a traditional Vietnamese coffee maker. For bean, I recommend Arabica of (old or aged) Sumatra Mandailing, Gayo Mountain, and Ethiopian Yirgacheffe. Perfect aroma you will get from any Aroma product which already store for over 5 years in special warehouse. As far my memory can take it, only Old Sumatra Mandheling of Coffee Club (Singapore franchise, available at Plaza Senayan) can compete with Aroma Sumatra Mandailing, though later is the winner in price.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love sumatra Sumatra Mandailing too. Used to be able to get good sumatra mandailing in Singapore...but increasingly difficult to do so now. I would like to locate some good quality sumatra mandailing...please email me at jeffhoh@yahoo.com

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous nuniek nur sahaya said...

I LOVE COFFEE TOO..!! especially torabika capucinno choco granule

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Nita said...

I like coffee,,especially coffee milk. I Like It

 

Post a Comment

<< Home