I'm your huckleberry

though i can't change the world, i can always change myself. btw: tolong bantu Panti Asuhan Bustanul Aitam (http://ulim-orphan.blogspot.com/ ). Bank BRI, Unit Meureudu, Cabang Sigli, Aceh, Indonesia// Account Number: 3970.01.002291.53-4// On behalf of: Yayasan Bustanul Aitam// Swift Code: BRINIDJA. Contact: Ilyas Ibrahim S.AG, mobile: +62-(0)81362672600

Thursday, March 16, 2006

kids of the century

Here are pictures from field monitoring in Geunteng Timu (Batee, Pidie), in 16 March 2006. They are kids of the century, for their nice happy smile.

We implement livelihood (cash for work) and shelter program there. Today I come to check out how are the shelter construction progress and its impact on infrastructure there. The heavy load and high frequency of truck passing the area to supply construction material has caused the road and hanged-bridge spoils seriously.

Yet, I find that two kids smile happy for their pictures have been taken by me. You two kids: “layak dapat Bintang” (upsss, it is haram, well I give you Bintang zero then).

Relevant posts:

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids is such a amazing living creatures :)

Pak kabar Bang Rizali ?

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger aci said...

AWW,
(just stop by)
Hi there....mhhh long time no see ya....
Still remember me?...

ACI (Resi Silaturrahmi)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home